Terms, Conditions and Privacy
- Applications for registration are accepted entirely at the discretion of the register moderators, whose decision is final.
- Members of the register may remove themselves from the register at any time.
- Membership may be terminated by the moderators in the event of a breach of the conditions of membership.
- Member’s data, as provided by them to the register, will be maintained electronically on a secure and indefinite basis.
- The data controller will undertake to not release members data, in any form, beyond the remit of the register. Member’s data will not be passed freely or commercially to any other individuals or organisations.
- The moderators may edit information submitted by applicants.
- By joining the register members accept that they may receive communications via email via the register. Members may opt out of these at any time.